Wednesday 10 March 2021

Richard Baker Contemporary Art

Please follow my new blog: Richard Baker Contemporary Art 

https://richardbakerart.blogspot.com


I have begun to transfer my love of colour and texture by developing a range of canvas art for all types of interiors. 

I am introducing 'Celestial I & II' - 2 unique pieces 70 x 130cm each that work as individual pieces or as a pair. You can have either piece to the left or right of each other - whatever works best for you!

These are very special pieces as they are a pair of high quality wooden panel boards rather than just linen stretched over a stretcher frame. 

There is obviously a lot more weight to these two pieces compared to the weight of just using high end stretcher bars with quality linen or cotton canvas wrapped around.

I have used acrylics, texture paste, silver leaf, metallic silver and rose gold spray. 

I have completed the pieces with some Matt Varnish for some added extra protection.

The sides and the back of each canvas board are painted in matching light grey with a matching grey finishing tape. Fixings are also attached. 

I will be issuing signed Certificates of Authentication and an Insurance valuation for each piece on purchase. I will obviously sign and date each artwork too.

These pieces are inspired by astronomy and my love for exotic seascapes - because my new collection of work is abstract based, you can interpret it how you wish. 

My aim is to adorn your interior space with exceptional, unique, one-off original artwork!

If you would like to enquire / purchase, you can contact me at:

richard@richardbakerdesigns.co.uk










No comments:

Post a Comment